Meet our founder, Randy Herman.
Real estate has been a part of my life since I was a small boy driving around with my father visiting open houses. I know the profession as a homeowner, as an investor/developer, and as a realtor with a broker’s license for more than 17 years. Having gone to high school through graduate school in the greater Boston area and lived in 8 towns, I know the value of a home in Massachusetts and the importance of being up to date on the issues and resources in each community.
I believe that every person’s home is their castle and that real estate is a main avenue to achieving wealth and personal satisfaction when approached wisely. And I look forward to sharing my extensive real estate knowledge and earning your business with superlative customer service, for you are my top priority.
Real Estate Experience and Skills
- Buying, selling, investing leasing condos/coops, single, and multifamily homes
- First –time homebuyers and home seller seminars
- Relocation for corporate employees and out of state buyers
- Investor expertise including 1031Exchanges, Refi cash out reinvestments, and house flips
- Access to a large network of referrals for local contractors, attorneys, inspectors, etc.
Realtor accomplishments and involvement
- Member of Greater Boston Real Estate Association, Massachusetts Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors, and Multiple Listing Service
- Creator of the public TV show, “Everything Real Estate” – interviews with real estate experts
- Designations as a Broker and Certified Distressed Property Expert
- Graduate of Keller Williams Realty’s programs BOLD, Ignite, Never Ending Referrals
- Participant in 2 Mass Housing Education Programs, Fair Housing Certification
- Capper, top producer, and production award winner at Keller Williams Realty